Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Phoneless...Again

As you've probably gathered, I am extremely forgetful.  It's probably my worst habit and I've been trying to be better about remembering things.  My phone and my school ID are probably the things I lose the most.  However, I'm usually able to find them quickly and I'm good at not leaving them random places.  I mostly just misplace them around my room and apartment.  That changed this year with my phone. So far I've lost it twice.

It's so stupid because I lost my phone the exact same way.  I left it on the seat in concert band.  By the time I realized I had left it behind and head back to the auditorium, it's locked.  This is the second time I've done that this year! It's so sad and I really need to be better about it.  The crazy thing though is that I'm not going to crazy without it.

In this day in age people are practically glued to their phones.  To some, like my roommate Marley, their whole lives are on it.  Marley's phone got messed up one day and she ended up losing everything saved on her phone.  She went crazy!  Most people would go crazy if they lost their phone, but I think it's nice not having it.  It's nice not having to worry about it and just enjoy life without any distractions.  My phone actually gives me a lot of anxiety, especially when I text people.  I'm a terrible texter and I mean TERRIBLE!  I never know how to respond to things and unlike most people sometimes I find it harder to hold a conversation than in real life.  So it's nice not to have to worry about it.  Marley, my mom, and my other friends might not see it that way, but I like it.

P.S. My phone better turn up this time, I can't face another awkward encounter with the guys at the T-Mobile store again!

No comments:

Post a Comment